stories about bugeyes?

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: stories about bugeyes?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:56:23 -0500
Cc: "Nory" <nory@buffnet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
whut kinda car is that there little car?
funny!  over the years of showing my bugeye i have trailered it to florida a
few times and around the central east coast a bit.  listening to my CB radio
i have heard anything from
" that's one of those kit cobras" to "that's a kit car" to "hey chevy van
towing the bugeye, you got yer radio on?"
at fuel stops i have had people walk up and ask me if that was one of those
old corvettes!
i also have been asked if that was an expensive foregin car too.
what i find interesting is evryone seems to enjoy the car and over and over
i have been the reason that people have remembered a "bugeye story" from
their past they have stopped to share with me.
from all the incredible stories about bugeyes i have heard (and i'm positive
you have too!) you would swear there were millions and millions of them
made(or at the least far more than ever were made!) !     honestly for evry
story i have heard i figure that for evry car produced each car must be
responsible for about 3 stories per car?  LOL!   (just kidding and pure
conjecture, but still kinda possible?)

chuck.