Re: Reply all, no LBC

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Reply all, no LBC
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:36:46 -0800
Cc: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I remember a time when I could drive a Bugeye and not have every other
person ask, "What kind of car is that?"  There are a few that surprise
you though and know exactly what the Bugeye is.  When a kid says "nice
Bugeye", it is usually because his Dad has one or he knows someone with
one.  I get young girls always saying "I love your car!", or "Can I have
a ride?"   Where were they when I was driving my clapped out Bugeye that
I bought for $150 in 1971?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2