Re: media blasting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: media blasting
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:39:02 -0500
Spend the $ to have it done. You not only need a good size compressor
and the blasting equipment, but also come experience so as not to
distort any of the panels. It is also unrealistic to attempt to blast
something as large as a car with a little pea-shooter of a media blaster.

My advice is to chemically strip the body panels yourself and then have
the engine bay, floors, and underside blasted by a professional. That's
what was done with my Pink car. See website below.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>