Re: media blasting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: media blasting
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:24:00 -0600 (CST)
I'd really not thought of doing a media blast on my BE, but after reading
about it, I think it would a be a good way to go.  I checked around my
area, and seems there is a guy that will do it for about 250.00, he uses
silica sand...it is very fine stuff almost like flour if you've ever seen
it.  It is the stuff they make glass out of.  Anyway, seems this guy does
alot of stuff for the hot rod guys in the area.  He said it will not
distort or remove any noticable metal either..as it is so fine it is
almost like flour in texture.  Anyone have any experiance on this type of
blasting?

Charlie 1959 BE