Re: Cost of Living...NLBS

To: w_burrell@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cost of Living...NLBS
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:50:40 EST
In a message dated 2/20/2004 5:27:40 PM Mountain Standard Time,
w_burrell@yahoo.com writes:
Don't forget the formerly nearby neighbor, David
Koresh (sp).
He's the first one I mentioned.  Vernon Howell was his real name...he took
David and Koresh as biblical names.  Throughout the entire episode, the Waco
newspaper refused to refer to him by any other name as Vernon Howell.

Let's see, also, Grant Taff, Paul Tyson, and of course James Fennimore Cooper.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin