Re: Cost of Living...NLBS

To: cyrille@hp.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cost of Living...NLBS
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:20:23 EST
In a message dated 02/19/2004 11:04:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:
Hello,

I live in Boise idaho, and I bought my house in 2002 for $140K, it is 10mn
walking distance from down town, in a nice old neibourhood (not a cookie
cutter garage factory)...

This goes to show that in the US, everyone is equal, but some are more equal
than others when it comes to cost of life!

cyrille
.

Careful cyrille, you'll have all the yankees moving to Boise...ask someone in
Houston how I know (or Austin!).

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown