Ebay Bidding

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Bidding
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:41:02 -0800
There must be an automated way of bidding on EBay auctions. The bidding at
the end of the auction happens too fast to be done manually. I've hit the
enter key with 1 second left, had my bid accepted,  and was still outbid. I
don't see how they could figure out my maximum bid in order to know what to
bid and do it in less than 1 second.

I have also watched on stuff that I'm selling and every time there is a last
second bid it is followed immediately by a request for an invoice. It all
seems to happen just as the remaining time goes to zero.

Anybody know what software these people are using?

Larry