Re: Ebay Bidding

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Bidding
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:20:28 -0600
Larry ,
You can use auction stealer for free....www.auctionstealer.com
gives u 8sec.  I usually just do it manually but i'm on a high speed
connection.  What kills me is all the twits that bid something up with 5
days still on the auction...who gives a flip if you are the high bidder 5
days out?? you are just going to be out bid....now if i'm the seller I love
this but as  buyer it stinks!  Watching some parts now that are already 1/2
way to being too high and still have 5 days left...(now stepping down off
soap box).  Good luck!

Charlie