Re: Ebay Bidding

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Bidding
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:02:48 -0500
Larry - here's an interesting link that will help a bit on understanding
what's going on.  A Google search on "sniper software" will offer you
several software options to explore and experiment with.  David [an
anti-sniper guy]

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=supersniper

At 09:41 AM 2/25/2004 -0800, Larry Miller wrote:

>There must be an automated way of bidding on EBay auctions. The bidding at
>the end of the auction happens too fast to be done manually. I've hit the
>enter key with 1 second left, had my bid accepted,  and was still outbid. I
>don't see how they could figure out my maximum bid in order to know what to
>bid and do it in less than 1 second.
>
>I have also watched on stuff that I'm selling and every time there is a last
>second bid it is followed immediately by a request for an invoice. It all
>seems to happen just as the remaining time goes to zero.
>
>Anybody know what software these people are using?
>
>Larry
---