Re: ebay air filter.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay air filter.
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:41:33 -0600 (CST)
I have been lusting err wanting some of these for some time now.  You can
still get them with the MIDGET logo but not the SPRITE.  Or you can get
them w/o logo according to K&N UK, this has been a few years back.  The
sprite ones go for about 150-200 depending on how bad the bidding war
gets..They should have a built in stub stack as well.