Re: ebay air filter.

To: Mike Gigante <mg@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: ebay air filter.
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:08:49 -0800
Cc: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have a set of K&N air filters with the built in stub stack from Steve
Bell.  I do not use them on my Sprite as I will be installing a 1275
soon.  If anyone wants them, they can have them for $40 plus shipping.
A lot less than I paid for them.  I installed them once and took them
off for a show and never put them on again.  Steve Bell claims higher
air flow with them and I tend to agree.  At least it is better filtering
than the stock filters for a 1 1/8th carb.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2