Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired

To: w_burrell@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:42:27 EST
In a message dated 03/01/2004 9:07:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,
w_burrell@yahoo.com writes:
Ok. We invaded Iraq because they were openly hostile
to us, supported the idea that we (USA) are the great
Satan, were prone to train and give aid to people who
want to kill us, had the potential to develop weapons
that could easily kill more of us than we were willing
to allow, smiled when the twin towers went down, and
You go bill!  Nuke em all and let God sort 'em out! (not really, but the
peacenik in me died a long time ago).

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown