Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:28:30 -0800 (PST)
--- Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> And, THAT is one of the basics of the agenda of the
> neo-conservatives.
> Scary and dangerous.

No offense but....Scarier than becoming a second
Israel with bombers running all over the place blowing
up Americans? I guess I am too neo-conservative to
understand the logic. I am sure it does not have much
to do with LBC's but since it was asked y'all got my 2
cents. I don't think many of us would be able to spend
time with our cute little roadsters if we did not
stand up for ourselves occasionally, thereby giving
notice that we will not sit by and allow ourselves to
be eliminated.  I await being convinced oherwise.

cheers, bill b.