Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:32:48 -0800 (PST)
RE:
Jay,
My sincere apology. My mistake came about since the
"return to address" on all autox messages that I get
is the name and e-mail of the individual who sent it.
I have to delete that and type in the correct address
on each e-mail, so I mistakenly identified your
private e-mail to me as being from the list. Again, my
mistake. I hope that did not cause too much
confusiion. I can see that by stripping off much of
your note (and adding in what I got from the link,
which would have been fine I guess had everyone else
known what I was talking about,) could cause
confusion.

In the past I have identified my personal, (off list,)
e-mail with a "Personal or off list" in the subject
line. Short of that I am not sure how to avoid the
problem in the future.

I hope my error did not mis-characterize your intent
to severely.

cheers, bill b.

I count this list as a group of my friends and
hopefully can civily discuss issues with you.