Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

To: Chip Mautz <gacarnut@myway.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:25:30 -0800 (PST)
As is nearly always the case with Egan articles, I
received my copy just as I was finishing Pirsig's "Zen
and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" of the 3rd
time.

--- Chip Mautz <gacarnut@myway.com> wrote:
> Check out the latest R&T (April '04, I get it in the
> mail so it's probably not on the newstands yet) -
> Peter Egan gives his 6cyl Jag engine a break and a
> Bugeye and a 1275 engine some page time!

=====
Ron Soave

"The test of success is not what you do when you're on top. Success is how high
you bounce when you hit bottom."

- General George S. Patton, Jr