Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

To: Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:45:31 -0800 (PST)
--- Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know if it's just me, but R&T could save
> some
> money by just sending me Peter Egan's column

Aside from Dennis Siminaitis' articles, I agree.  I
remember when they used to be somewhat opinionated -
they tested the Yugo in the 1980s and said "nobody
should have to take poverty this seriously".  Now
every review ends with "The new <fill in name of
shapeless jellybean> is a fine effort, and will
certainly make its rivals take notice."  I'm thinkin'
bout cancelling and just downloading Egan's columns
off their website.

=====
Ron Soave

"The test of success is not what you do when you're on top. Success is how high
you bounce when you hit bottom."

- General George S. Patton, Jr