Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Chip Mautz <gacarnut@myway.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:47:22 -0800 (PST)
I don't know if it's just me, but R&T could save some
money by just sending me Peter Egan's column  I just
haven't found a lot to interest me in the rest of the
magazine lately with all the SUVs and other boring
vehicles.  Last month's issue was unbelievable, I
think advertising content must have outnumbered
editorial content by about four pages to one.

Rick