Re: puddle

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: puddle
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:16:38 -0800
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Lester,

Given that these MC's tend to corrode along the bottom of the bore,
I'd strongly recommend having it sleeved. I've had around a dozen
done by Sierra Specialty and he always does a fantastic job. You
could do just the brake bore, but have Joe inspect it and ask his
recommendation. He's a very honest guy.

NFI, but tell him I referred you.

Gerard

Sierra Specialty Automotive 3494 Chandler Rd. Quincy, CA 95971
(800) 4-BRASS-1
or (530) 283-1886 FAX: (530) 283-4845 E-mail: joe@brakecylinder.com. ...
http://www.brakecylinder.com/