Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): New Sprite!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): New Sprite!
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:03:09 +0000
Welcome Rob,

You did the right thing (driving the car before doing any major work).  Now
that you know what fun it is to drive, you can stay motivated to keep it on
the road.  Give us a little more information: how/why did you buy a sprite,
what type of work needs to be done, where are you located, etc.

Trevor
1970 Mongrel Midget
http://www.britcars.org