Which Pertronix ?

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Which Pertronix ?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:25:31 -0800
Could any listers with Pertronix ignitions please take a look at the
serial number on the little black box and let me know what they are &
which Pertronix kit they have? This would be greatly appreciated.

I just bought a brand new (or at least never used) Aldon distributor for
my Bugeye. The dizzy has a Pertronix ignition installed also, but I
can't tell which one. Collar is marked LU143/LU144, and black "box" is
has a small label reading 20V-4X and 2 wires (red/black). Gentleman I
bought it from had a bunch of parts that he new nothing about so he
cannot help.

I've checked the Pertronix website, and numerous others thru a google
search, but they only list the "kit" numbers not the numbers on the
individual pieces.

I really only cared about the Aldon dizzy, but if I can use the
Pertronix also, that would be 'gravy".

Thanks in Advance,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA