Re: Engine Swaps

Subject: Re: Engine Swaps
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:42:51 -0500
Cc: autox spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My son works for Speednation.com (blatant plug) and they have a chassis
dyno. They just ran a rotary Sprite with a 12A and it logged 100hp at
the rear wheels. He didn't give me any more specific info, but since the
car is local, we'll probably see it at the autocrosses or shows some
time. The Mazda Cosmo that his boss owns ran 140hp at the wheels it has
the 13B and very few mods.

Dave & Bobbie