Re: Engine/Gearbox Removal

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine/Gearbox Removal
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:21:38 EST
In a message dated 04/02/2004 3:17:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:
Would you like to elucidate how you did this with an engine that weghed a lot
more than you did. It's okay to exaggerate and you HAVE done things that most
of us wouldn't attempt, but you really are pushing credibility here, Kate.
I can see the engine sitting on the ground with Kate hanging onto the other
end of the rope for dear life to keep from falling out of the tree.

Annice & Bob
.

Annice,

I think she meant she used the IH pick up to pull the rope....but thanks for
the wonderful visual!

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown