Irons no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Irons no LBC
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 06:31:19 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Someone over the last week or two posted a complaint about cheap chinese
irons that don't work well. If you want a good one, get a Rowenta, made
in Germany. We have the 1400 Watt model and picked it up retail (at
BonTon?) for about $100. There's a 1600 Watt one in the latest
Williams-Sonoma catalog for $140. They heat up fast, get really nice and
hot. My wife, who hates to iron, has actually been pressing my shirts
lately. :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/