Weber Carb???

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber Carb???
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:56:08 -0500
List,

Recieved some different jet, etc to put in my Weber.  Everything fit perfect
until I tried to change the Primary Idle Jet.  Mine looks nothing like the one
I ordered. It looks nothing like the secondary either. If fact the jet they
sent me for the primary looks like my secondary.  Then I notice on Redline's
part list a DGAV (large) for the Idle Jets.  This must me a (large) Carb.

So What are the other differences between a Weber 32 36 DGAV (small) and a
Weber 32 36 DGAV (large) beside the Primary Idle Jet? (Secondary idle jet
appears to be the same on both)

Is there any way to identify the (large) type without removing the jet?

TIA
Brent