Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>
Subject: Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:19:36 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Guy,

In some circles the "cherry picker" is called a "Bucket truck".  (The
name comes from the "bucket" that a worker would stand in to be
elevated to his working level).

My brother operates a tree trimming service and he has a unit that will
reach 60+ feet high.  Although, I have not used his "Bucket Truck" to
pull any engines, I have used it to stand an occasional Midget on it's
rear bumper to clean and paint the undercarriage.  We also own a farm,
and the loader comes in really handy for pulling engines ;)

Kevin V.