Re: Q's for the home auto painters

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Q's for the home auto painters
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:30:45 +0100
Greg,
I am no expert, but if you have fans drawing air out of the booth, that air
will be replaced with air sucked in from any gaps to the outside, and could
bring in dust, insects etc.
The method used in, for example, medical situations, is to pump fresh
filtered air in and create a positive pressure in the decontaminated area.
This creates a pressure gradient to the outside world that dust etc cannot
migrate against.

Guy