Re: First drive!

To: "Dan Walters" <spridget63@comcast.net> information
Subject: Re: First drive!
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:53:32 -0400
Cc: "'Chris King'" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Kevin Valentine'" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
LOL Thanks!!!

Larry

On Apr 9, 2004, at 7:31 AM, Dan Walters wrote:

> I don't think it's been the car that has made the difference, the
> creative driver and navigator on the other hand.......
>
> Dan Walters
> '63 Sprite
> '74 Midget
> Brick NJ

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.