Re: Parts Washer

To: <rbc43@starband.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Washer
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:40:21 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I've been wondering the very same thing.
I was using kerosene and SC degreaser which worked ok, but smelled pretty bad.
Tough to dispose of too.
The SC degreaser makes it somewhat water soluble so you can rinse off the parts
cleanly.
Don't know about strainers, mine is basically a rectangular tank with a lid on
it, a grate halfway up to keep parts off the bottom.
It was a gooey mess last time I cleaned it out and haven't put any solvent in
since.

Anyone familiar with this stuff?
http://www.miraclean.cc