Gift idea no LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gift idea no LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:54:37 -0400
My nephew is shipping out to fight the Iwacki's.
Tomorrow night is his farewell/come home in one piece party.
What do you give a young Marine at a time like this?
I thought cash would go with his uniform but I was told he can not bring
money with him while on active duty.
Trinkets are no good, car parts will be on hold, clothes would have to
be US issue.

Or is a gift just not appropriate in this situation?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ