RE: Gift idea no LBC

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gift idea no LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:34:35 -0500
Personal care and comfort items were the thing to send this past Christmas.
lotions, wipes, sunblock, shaving gear, lip balm, bug dope etc. Maybe a good
durable pair of sunglasses.

Or maybe one of those tiny MP3 players where you load music onto a memory
card. Not much bigger than a zippo and he can take some tunes with him.

In any event, my prayers are with him.

Phil