Re: Gift idea no LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Gift idea no LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:08:46 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Thursday 15 April 2004 07:54 pm, Frank Clarici wrote:
> My nephew is shipping out to fight the Iwacki's.
> Tomorrow night is his farewell/come home in one piece party.
> What do you give a young Marine at a time like this?
> I thought cash would go with his uniform but I was told he can not bring
> money with him while on active duty.

Maybe a phone card in case he gets access to a public phone and wants to call
home?

Laminated card with phone numbers at home in case he gets the chance to call
and his first choices are not home?

Small pocket book, the bible (hey its long, good to have, an just might stop a
bullet)?

Some magazines to read on the way over, easy to pitch?

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget