Re: valve lash

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: valve lash
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:58:26 +0100
David,
I am not sure I understand.

If one measures clearance between the valve stem and the rocker pad then why
should this clearance measurement be different for a 1.5:1 rocker.
It does vary with different cam profiles, and I guess if you are using 1.5
rockers then the likelyhood is that it is a non-standard cam as well.

I did say I was quoting on a normal set up.

Guy