RE: valve lash

To: "'Dave Carpenter'" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: valve lash
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:34:28 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Time to put the head on tomorrow. Before removal, I checked the valves
and they were at .025 cold. Might be a little wide. I was going to start

at .019 or less until it warms up, then reset. What's the opinions of
the list? Hope to have it back on the road Saturday, 78 and partly
cloudy close to 80 Sunday..........WHOOHOO

Bill Perry at rivergate gave me instructions on mine for .016 cold, but
that is for an aluminum head, don't know if it would be different for
yours