RE: Introduction

To: "Stirling Anderson" <suntzu_2002@yahoo.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Introduction
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:55:30 -0500
Cc: <andylindberg@earthlink.net>
In St. Paul, Minnesota:

1963 Sprite, White/Black, 1275, Rivergate 5-speed. The seller is
trustworthy. I'm not sure of the asking price, but I may see the car
tomorrow (saturday) so I could take a look at it.

Seller is Andy Lindberg,651-292-8585 mailto:andylindberg@earthlink.net
(That's him in the CC.) He's very well known in the Brit car community
around here.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis
'61 Midget
'74 Mini
Soon to be "caretaker" of a very nice '72 Midget just for the trouble of
giving it a place to live. (It's also for sale )