RE: Introduction

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Introduction
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:06:05 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for the generous welcomes.  The Sprite
that we eventually get, will be mainly for my wife.
She's finally come 'round and wants to sell her Toyota
and get something fun, but I did think of rebadging an
MG for a couple moments, but she's too clever for that
(thanks for the suggestion though).  Currently, we're
looking at Austin Healey Sprites from '61 to '69, and
also Morris Minors (the cute factor).  Thank you for
all the advice as well, consider it taken to heart
even if I don't reply to you all individually.

Thank you,
Stirling