RE: Steering Wheel

To: "'Scott Family'" <rscott213@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:37:41 -0400
Rob, the list is here for advice and questions to be answered and most
of us enjoy helping others.  Don't be concerned with the few who feel
everyone should already be an expert on all things related to cars and
computers - they make up a very small percent of the list and are just
happy to be unhappy.

As far as the wheel goes, I know others have used Les Leston wheels but
I'm not sure where to get the proper adapter.  Keep an eye on the list
for responses and just ignore the criticism.

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite
'74 Midget
'75 BMW 2002
Brick NJ

Well now that J. has instructed in me in the finer arts of diplomacy and
the difficulties around cutting and pasting let me try this again.

A side note if the list isn't to answer/ask a question now and then what
should it be used for?

Thanks

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&mfcisapicommand