Re: Steering Wheel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:38:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2004 8:39:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spridget63@comcast.net writes:
Don't be concerned with the few
Hey you really aren't a part of this list until you get flamed by "he who
name shall not be mentioned."

I checked that link and personally think that a 15 1/2" wheel is way too big
for a spridget.
I am currently using  13" and 12" ones in spridgets (the 12" really makes it
feel like a go cart) and a 14" wheel in my huge TR4A.

While on the subject, I have the stock 69 Midget steering wheel, (horn
contact ring removed) up for grabs. Anyone have anything good to trade.

David Oliner