Re: Wheel Bearings

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearings
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:53:10 -0700
Cc: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Strong...? I don't remember "strong"... do you mean "Thrust"? "Thrust
side faces the spacer or "centre of the hub" in manual lingo. My
recollection is that writing is only on one side of the bearing, so
whatever the terminology on yours, I think it would be the same.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm