Re: Speaking of cheap Chinese made crap....

To: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking of cheap Chinese made crap....
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:33:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Unfortunately, those of us who are willing to pay the extra bucks for the
extra quality are running out of options.   It's getting harder and harder
to find quality US-made merchandise, even from the more "upscale" retailers.

My father was a union man.  We were taught from a young age to "look for the
union label" (they don't have those anymore, do they?), and "buy American".
And as much as I'd like to help keep Americans employed, I can do neither
these days.

--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS: