Re: Speaking of cheap Chinese made crap....

To: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of cheap Chinese made crap....
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:11:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Guy Weller wrote:

>   Frank, your logic in relation to
> Hong Kong would also of course apply to much of USA.  It being a former
> colony!

Guy

You are sort of correct. We kicked your butt back in 1776.
Well, some guys from over here kicked some guys from over there, I
shouldn't say "We and Your".
So we ended the UK tie in 1776.
But that doesn't matter, we always made decent stuff, you always made
decent stuff, Japan just started making decent stuff, now all of us are
stuck with cheap chinese junk.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ