Re: 1275 Slave

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 Slave
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:46:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
         1275 slaves use a 7/16 fitting and are made to take a rubber hose,
and further, the line from the master is 1/4" with an adapter stepping up
from 3/8-24 fitting to the 7/16 fitting for the 1/4" line. 1098's and prior
use a 3/16" line with 3/8-24 fittings throughout, and no rubber hose.
         It IS important for best results to use the larger diameter line
for volume. Also important is knowing which master(s) you are using.
         The Bugeye doesn't have the bracket on the footwell to hold the
flex line, so you'll need to support it somehow IF you go with the rubber
hose. You could adapt at the slave and use the small steel line right up to
it, but the flex hose isn't a bad idea.
         Lots of options!
         Peter C.
======