Progressing Projects

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Progressing Projects
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:48:21 -0400
I got alot done today even with a 5 hour break for a nieces graduation
party.

My son painted PIECES so it's all one color again with no more rust
bubbles now. (some assembly still required)

I managed to finish gutting the Big healey and started sanding down the
shell. I can now strip a Healey as quick as I can strip a Sprite ;)
But what ever the PO used for paint, sort of melts before it comes off.
This stuff is thick! Must be lacquer judging by the way it all cracked.
New floors coming soon and the welder is on stand-by.
Tomorrow I will see if the 289 Ford engine going in the Healey fires up.
It was rebuilt 8 years ago and never started.

Moving along with projects but no Kevin, the Healey isn't going to be
ready for the rally, at least not with an interior. Can I rally sitting
on a milk crate in a primed car?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ