Re: Progressing Projects

Subject: Re: Progressing Projects
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:06:29 -0500
Cc: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And though I have a good friend imploring me to rejoin AHCUSA, it is these very
stories that will keep me from ever spending my money on a losing proposition
like that again.
I enjoy my cars for how they are, not what they are. I don't feel the need to
justify, or validate my ownership of my "toy" car, with a membership to a club
full of "stuffed shirt" assholes.
I know that not all AHCUSA members are shit heads. But just like lawyers, enough
of them are, the rest of the members get the bad rep.

Brad