[Fwd: RE: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:13:13 +0000
Chuck,

That zillion mega bite file is a Virus waiting to happen.

If it is the same sorta beast that got one of my computers, it is a trojan. Go
to http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=stinger and download the
stinger software. It might be able to cure the problem. If not, it will at
least identify it and its location.

However, in my case the infection was planted in the system restore files and I
could not delete them... Good luck! I had to format the hard drive and reload
everything.

Kent
1960 Bugeye