Re: RANT!- NO LBC

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RANT!- NO LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:27:09 -0500
> Am I mistaken, or is this the list that objected to a similar back and
> forth on the US invasion of Iraq?

The list, per se, has no objections whatsoever. Some of the members which
constitue this list happen to have opinions on topics other than Spridgets
(go figure). Some of us choose to share these opinions. Some of us simply
love to disagree with any statement just for the sake of argument. I think
it all has to do with Spridgets in one way or another, even if you have to
reason it out as "a Spridget owner is driving around in their Spridget
thinking about these things". No, that isn't very realistic, is it? Let me
try again. "A Spridget owner is working on their Spridget and cussing about
these things." That's better! Maybe it should be "a Spridget owner is trying
to make a living but keeps thinking about these things."
David Lieb
1972 Blue