Re: Safety glasses and eyeballs

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety glasses and eyeballs
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:12:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/04 1:27:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> An update in case someone was interested in the results of my question about
> comfortable safety glasses. To date I have not had one single reply, so I
> must assume that there is no such thing as safety AND comfort when it comes
> to eyewear in the garage.

Well heck--I buy the $0.89 pair at Big Lots and when I get them on I forget
about them for the most part.  They are not quite comfortable like my bed is,
but they really aren't much of a discomfort either.  And at that price they are
pretty disposable once they get crapped up.

--David C.