Re: LEC vs. LBC

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: LEC vs. LBC
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:09:19 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry

What is your home address? I have several acquaintances in a small
select Army group over in the Republic of Ireland who take exception to
your including Ireland as part of Britain, and want to send you a small
package.

Oh, please ignore the ticking!

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
(A Postal Inspector once told me that a lot of people think that a
package may be a bomb before they open it (the survivors that is). His
advice - if you think it may be a bomb, it probably is - don't open it!!)