Re: LEC vs. LBC

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LEC vs. LBC
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:36:36 +0100
This is nuts!
England is part of Britain, so it is quite correct to call them LBCs.
OK, they wern't made all over Britain, but then they wern't made all over
England either!
Maybe you might want to call them LABs (Little Abingdon Cars), but just a
minute ... they wern't made in every part of Abingdon, just in the factory.
So LAFB (Little Abingdon Factoy Cars) ??

Guy