Re: LEC vs. LBC

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LEC vs. LBC
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:56:01 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/2004 4:11:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:
Sorry, I think we need to be more aware of geo-political differences,
THe US centric point of view needs to stop.

Larry
.
Larry,

Please tell me you had your tounge firmly planted in your cheek when you
typed that.

LBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBCLBC

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not
the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson