garage advice 2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: garage advice 2
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:01:57 EDT
This reminded me of a question - what's the hot setup (no pun) for heating
your garage?  I have a three car by 40 foot garage w/ a 10 foot ceiling, nicely
sheetrocked and insulated with insulated doors and windows.  I'd like to take
the edge off in the winter.  It's illegal to tap into my forced air system,
and I've gotten recomendations for a propane overhead unit but I hate to add
the
tank outside.  I'd like, if possible, to draw in a little outside air because
when the cars drip snow it gets too humid in there.  Any thoughts?

Mark M.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: